David B Russell
||Daytona Beach, Florida
386-254-2941 (Daytona Beach)
386-851-0066 (Orange City)
David Russell was born in Tampa, Florida, and grew up in Daytona Beach . He received his bachelor's degree from Washington University in St. Louis in 1981 and was awarded his J.D. from Nova University in 1984.
From 1984-86, Mr. Russell served as an assistant Public Defender, handling appellate cases, misdemeanor trial division and the felony trial division. In 1986 he went into private practice handling insurance defense cases.
Since 1991, Mr. Russell has exclusively handled personal injury cases, including motorcycle accidents, automobile accidents, accidents involving semi-tractor trailers and other commercial transportation, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, animal attacks, insurance contract disputes, products liability, and wrongful death claims. He is a member of the Florida Justice Association, Volusia County Civil Trial Lawyers and the Volusia County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Claims
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Contract Disputes
- Wrongful Death
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1984
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1986
- Nova Southeastern Law University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- B.S. - 1981
- Major: Business
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Volusia County Civil Trial Lawyers, Member
- Volusia County Bar Association, Member